This is the final installment, for now. I hope you’ve enjoyed, and will implement. Feel free to add.
- There is no correct way to live, but if you’re hurting someone in any way, then you’re not living correctly.
- What’s the use of being lonely alone?
- Freedom is the greatest gift to give.
- Be careful with the hope you give. It is not something to be handed out flippantly. Handle hope with care.
- Even when you think you have, remind yourself anyway to let go. Just let go. Hunched shoulders are one way that reminds us that sometimes we think we have, yet we still hold on in some form. Watch your breathing. Take note of frowns. Be aware of your hands, listen to the body.The answers are there, you just have to listen. Let go.
- Change will always come, whether you like it or not. Don’t make it harder by resisting. (This one was inspired by my friends, especially Meryem’s “The only constant in life is change”)
- There are literally billions of people in the world, if you are going for the wrong people, then at least admit to it, and that you have issues. You can find love and sex easily enough; it doesn’t have to be with THAT person. Don’t hide behind excuses for doing the things you do.
- Have you ever seen a car drive with three wheels? Or no engine? Or (safely) without windows? Then why do you think you can ride smoothly through life with a broken soul? Or a damaged spirit? Or an unhealthy body? Or a muddled mind?
- Regrets are just mistakes that haven’t yet blossomed into blessings.
- What are you really waiting for?
<p>Author <a href=”https://plus.google.com/102128103971030481396” target=”blank” rel=”author”>Jerome Cornelius</a></p>